114 Lincoln Road, Masterton phone: 06 370 1471
We are currently accepting new enrolments.
Please phone or send us an email for more information and to arrange a visit.
Wairarapa Montessori preschool offers a peaceful, harmonious and orderly environment. It is based around a structured learning curriculum, supported by Montessori-trained teachers and special Montessori learning equipment. Children are allowed to work at their own pace using unique materials. These encourage self-confidence, independence, self-discipline and concentration.
Our Montessori classroom is a thriving community of learners where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Small groups and a rich Montessori programme foster love of learning, independence and creativity.
For 110 years Montessori methods have transformed education in nearly every country of the world. Wairarapa Montessori began 21 years ago; with exceptional support from parents there now are 4 Montessori primary classes in Carterton.
Our beautiful home at 114 Lincoln Rd Masterton welcomes enrolments for children aged two to six years old.
Experience first-hand what makes the Montessori approach unique. Your visit is welcome!
* Open throughout the year from 8 AM to 4 PM, only closed for the Christmas - New Year period
* Since 1995 * Cosy warm home environment
* Locally owned and administered
* We have higher than regulation Adult : Child ratios
* Exceptional staff - professional, joyful, caring
* ECE and Primary teachers, all with Montessori training
* Beautiful outdoor play and learning environment - with award winning art murals
* Read what our parents say - click on the 'Parents' tab above
* Consistently receiving highly placed ERO reports.
** What is Montessori education? How will it benefit your child?